7Dental always welcomes walk-ins and emergency patients! Our evening and weekend hours allow our practice to provide same-day emergency service in most cases. Simply call 613-7DENTAL (613-733-6825) and connect to one of our offices nearest you.
(Please note that our office hours vary by location.)
If you are experiencing the following ailments, it is important to see a dentist immediately:
- A chipped or broken tooth
- Permanent teeth that have have been knocked out of place (or knocked out entirely)
- Severe toothache
- Excessive bleeding
- Fillings that have fallen out
Our dental providers are able to successfully treat these injuries, but these issues may cause pain and complications if left untreated for too long.
Especially in the case of teeth that have been knocked out, is it essential to see a dentist within 30 minutes of the injury to ensure the tooth can reattach to the jaw bone. If a permanent tooth has been knocked out:
- Find the tooth. Handle the tooth by the top (crown), not the root portion.
- You may rinse the tooth, but DO NOT clean or handle the tooth unnecessarily.
- Try to reinsert it in its socket. Hold the tooth in place with sterile gauze where possible
- If you cannot reinsert the tooth, transport the tooth in a cup containing milk.
- See a dentist IMMEDIATELY! Time is a critical factor in saving and reattaching the tooth.
Please note that if you have experienced a severe injury, we advise visiting the nearest hospital emergency room, or calling 911.